Frequently Asked Questions
Updated July 13, 2022
What are your hours and locations?
Our online store is open 24 hours a day. We are open for in-person shopping during these hours at each of the following locations:
- Studley Campus, bottom level of the Student Union Building, 6136 University Ave.
- Mon.-Wed., Fri. - 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday - 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. (during the academic year)
- Saturday - 12-5 p.m.
- Sunday - 12-4 p.m.
- Sexton Campus, Enrolment Services Centre, B Building, 1360 Barrington St.
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Agricultural Campus, Cox Institute, room 254, 50 Pictou Rd.
- Monday to Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (closed from 1-2 p.m. daily)
In addition, in-store pickup is available at our Studley and Agricultural Campus locations by appointment. Please check the appointment scheduler for availability.
Can I pick up my order?
How long will the Dal Bookstore hold my order?
What is your return/exchange policy?
Why is my transaction being declined?
There are a few reasons why a transaction may be declined:
- There could be insufficient funds in the account
- The account may have a daily maximum limit that may have been exceeded
- A bank outside Canada may block a transaction, suspecting it is fraudulent
- Visa debit cards sometimes work and sometimes don't, depending on the bank
How long will my web order take to process?
My order arrived damaged, what can I do?
Can someone else pick up my web order?
How can I track my order?
How do I know if my web order went through?