Frame your Dalhousie parchment in 6 easy steps!
1. Press down and rotate clips to release them from the the frame.
2. Lift out the hardboard back and mat.
3. Expose the adhesive on the back of the mat by removing the protective strips. Center the mat right side up over the image to be framed and gently press down along adhesive strips to secure image.
4. Turn the matted image over and further anchor the image in place with a piece of tape. Insert the matted image into the frame.
5. Replace the hardboard back, and return the clips to their original locked position.
6. Hang the framed image, either horizontally or vertically, from the opening molded into the clips.