April 2, 2020
Though the Bookstore is currently closed to the public, Bookstore staff continue to work remotely with our suppliers to help assist with custom orders of clothing and giftware.
For further information or to start your order, please contact Patty Glidden at email@example.com
Order your society or faculty custom clothing in 6 easy steps
We can customize t-shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, jackets, sweaters, toques, golf shirts and more! Here's all you have to do:
- Get 12 or more of your friends to pitch in (minimum 12 pieces per order).
- Choose a garment and select an available colour (maximum 3 colours per garment).
- Choose the areas of your garment that you would like imprinted. We offer both screenprinting and/or embroidery.
- Submit your artwork and order info such as sizes, colours and quantities. You can drop by the SUB Bookstore (Halifax campus) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Artwork can be submitted as a vector EPS (with text converted to outlines) or a high resolution jpg (300 dpi).
- Give us your final approval before we place the order for production.
- Pick up you order. Orders take approximately 2-3 weeks. We will call you when your order is ready.
Did you know?
The Dalhousie University Bookstore has an in-house Graphic Designer who can assist with your custom clothing ideas. Not only is this a fact but this service is also included in your custom order!
Call or drop by today!