Books in Res
Back for 2017 is the ever-popular Books in Res program!
Beginning July 10, Dalhousie residence students will be able to order their textbooks and Dorm Goods online and we will box up their order and deliver it to their residence in time for Move-in Day on Sept. 2!
Books in Res is a free service and one that we hope makes coming to university just a little easier by saving students time.
The Bookstore offers a wide selection of Bed Bath & Beyond products like sheets, towels, fans, and much more. You can also purchase a mini-fridge or microwave through the Bookstore. Best of all, most dorm goods like bedding, towels and bathroom items ordered online between July 10 and Aug. 30 will be packaged and waiting for you to pick up on Move-in Day along with your textbooks.
What to expect
- Pick up your books and other merchandise on Move-in Day, Saturday, Sept. 2, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Delivery is free!
- If a textbook is not available when you place an order, it will not appear on the list of available books. Please re-order at a later date or contact Shauna Nickerson at Shauna.Nickerson@dal.ca for more information.
Pick-up locations by residence
- Gerard Hall—Gerard Hall front desk
- Glengary Apartments—Risley Hall front desk
- Grad House—Gerard Hall front desk
- Howe Hall—Cameron study hall in Howe Hall
- LeMarchant Place—LeMarchant Place front desk
- Mini Res—Cameron study hall in Howe Hall
- Risley Hall—Delivered to student rooms
- Shirreff Hall—Shirreff Hall dining hall